Records Department
For detailed information on how to request a record, please go to

The record request process is completely online. You must fill out the request form, pay the fee online, and your request will be mailed to the designated address.

Questions? Please read our FAQs
Phone: 919-934-0673 ext. 7033
Fax: 919-934-0513

*Note: If you withdrew prior to graduation from a Johnston County School within the last 2 years, then your cumulative record is still at the school.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.