Timeline for Students and Families
2016-2017 High School Timeline for Students/Families
- Fall 2016 - CDM information and applications available for students.
- January 20, 2017 - CDM application due to school counselor.
- February 15-18, 2017 - Phase 1 Assessments administered to students.
- February 15-28, 2017 - Report Phase 1 result to students/families.
- March 10-April 7, 2017 - Students complete Phase 2 artifacts. Due to school counselor by April 7th.
- April 7-May 5, 2017 - District Review Teams meet to review student artifacts and determine results.
- May 5-12, 2017 - Report Phase 2 results to students/families and begin ten day calendar window for appeals.
- May 15-26, 2017 - Conduct appeal reviews.
- May 30-June 2, 2017 - Finalize appeal decisions and share results. Amend student schedules for fall classes as needed.