Student Services supports academic success by addressing the behavioral, social, emotional, health, and safety needs of all students. The department is organized to assist students in developing self-awareness, self-direction, independence, and positive outcomes. The staff members serve as advocates, coordinators, consultants, advisers, and liaisons between school, home, and the community.
Student Services identifies strategies which maximize student learning and minimize conditions which interfere with learning by providing support and connecting students to resources that will help them become successful members of the community. The goals for Student Services include:
- To improve academic achievement for all students.
- To maintain a safe and orderly environment.
- To use resources effectively and efficiently.
- To integrate advanced technology into all aspects of communication.
- To provide high quality professional development
Dr. Oliver Johnson
Assistant Superintendent for Student Services
(919) 934-2518, ext. 1027
Senior Executive Director for Student Services
(919) 934-2518, ext. 1029
(919) 934-2518 ext. 1028 (919) 934-3281 fax
College Foundation of NC
Johnston County Education Foundation
Local Scholarship Information
Johnston County Child Health Data Card
NC Child Health Report Card